restore wiki/Optware/Vsftpd to normal password?

  • jim_delahunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Hi, folks:

      I just finished a round of fixes to my Slug, and making a round of wiki contributions with the lessons I learned.

      I see that the wiki page Optware/Vsftpd is protected by a different password than the other pages. I understand why this happened; it was the victim of a spam attack in 2006. However, a certain amount of time has passed. More importantly, new information has begun piling up in a supplemental page, Optware/Vsftpd-FTP, because the contributors couldn't edit Vsftpd.

      Could a wiki administrator perhaps return Optware/Vsftpd to the usual password? Then at some point I or someone can fold in Vsftpd-FTP and we'll be back to one page.

      Thanks!

      --Jim DeLaHunt, multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada
      http://blog.jdlh.com Twitter: @jdlh