Re: [nslu2-general] Can't boot anymore!

  • Piero Salandin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
      Hi, Mike!

      It's a very kind of you. Anyway, after a deep investigation I have
      been told by the real owner, a customer of mine, that there had been a
      power supply spike during last sunday.

      Indeed the 5V power supply, the NSLU2 itself and probably the USB Flas
      also have been burned, I think irreparably.
      Only changing all the three I got a working device again.

      Again a Happy Hew Year to you all!

      Ing. Piero Salandin
      via G.B.Tiepolo, 14
      I-35031 Abano Terme PD