Re: NSLU2 not visible in network

  • transylvaniasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2009
      Hi again,

      I am glad that somebody took over the task of managing this group email list.

      In the meantime, I have solved the problem. After re-reflashing the slug, the ip was visible in router list.

      Ubuntu installation however failed. I have tried installation several times, but eventually I've switched to SlugOS/BE (which installed flawless).

      Best regards,
      Adorian