Admin message: Moderators wanted

  • datconsulting
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
      I'm not active on the group anymore since I sold my SLUG long ago. Looks like there was a bunch of messages sitting pending to be approved from November.

      I'm looking for someone that wants to Moderate and approve pending messages for the group (and someone to take over the group if they wish).

      Send me an E-mail and we'll make the changes.

      Thanks,
      David Troesch
    • Mike Westerhof
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
        datconsulting wrote:
        > I'm not active on the group anymore since I sold my SLUG long ago. Looks like there was a bunch of messages sitting pending to be approved from November.
        >
        > I'm looking for someone that wants to Moderate and approve pending messages for the group (and someone to take over the group if they wish).
        >
        > Send me an E-mail and we'll make the changes.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > David Troesch

        Any takers? I'm currently mod'ing the nslu2-linux group; so if nobody
        has stepped up just assign the -general group to me as well.
        -Mike (mwester)