Installer software for OPT packages

  • albert_aurelien
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi !

      First, let me know if I don't post in the right place.
      Second, you make great job with all these OPT packages !

      I've made a windows / linux software that can :
      - connect to a Linux device using Telnet (a NAS, a movieplayer...)
      - install in one click a OPT packge (NZBGet, Transmission...)
      - edit config files from a text edit window
      - start / stop services
      - ...

      It's available here : http://www.plugondevice.com

      For the moment, there is only a "driver" for the ACRyan PlayOnHD device, but it can work with any other linux device (which have a Telnet connection).

      If someone is interested to use it on another device, I can help you to adapt the existing "driver" (it's only a shell script).

      And if you got any ideas to improve this software...

      Thanks.