how to remote access Linux client

  • cndesu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009

      I want to install bittorrent on linux system. This system doesnot have a keyboard or monitor etc., to check and input . I have a windows PC connected to the same LAN network. Now is there any way that I can reach with the windows Web UI to check the status or bittorrent running on Linux system. This Linux system is basically a NAS storage device (My book World Edition Blue Rings) with Linux running.

      Any help is appreciated!

      Thanks