Can't connect to Slug

  • tommorden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Hi All,

      I recently purchased a slug from ebay,new in box or so it seemed:(looked repackaged...but unused.

      Right from the get-go I could not connect to the Nslu2 at 192.168.1.77

      I am running DDwrt on my router but have tried to connect direct to a linux box(kubuntu 9.04)as well. I tried using upslug2 with a direct connection with the slug in upgrade mode, but connection failed. Linux could not establish connection.

      I have tried everything suggested in the numerous searches I've done.

      I just got the sercomm upgrade utility, should I try with a windows machine or try upslug2 again? I should add, I'm trying to install debian-armel 5.0.3 (di-nslu2.bin)

      Does anyone have any ideas for someone new to this device.

      Thanks All,

      Tom