optware

  • fratertje
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      I'm sure I'm in the wrong place here. Please don't flame me for that.
      I'm a very satisfied user of optware for my "WD Worldbook" and my DD-WRT router. Recently I bought an ACryan with a Realtek Venus chipset and my new router, the Asus RT16N, has a new firmware with a 2.6 kernel (DD-WRT has always been based on kernel 2.4).

      I would like to know who to turn to when I want to petition for a new feed for these platforms.

      Thanks in advance.
    • Fajar A. Nugraha
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2009
        On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM, fratertje <jp@...> wrote:
        > I'm sure I'm in the wrong place here. Please don't flame me for that.

        nslu2-linux might be a better place

        > I'm a very satisfied user of optware for my "WD Worldbook" and my DD-WRT router. Recently I bought an ACryan with a Realtek Venus chipset and my new router, the Asus RT16N, has a new firmware with a 2.6 kernel (DD-WRT has always been based on kernel 2.4).
        >
        > I would like to know who to turn to when I want to petition for a new feed for these platforms.

        Do they still use 32bit mips CPU, LSB? If yes, existing optware
        packages should run just fine.

        --
        Fajar