Re: NSLU2 availablity

  • gamesharkmike
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 25, 2009
      What's a SheevaPlug? Another USB NAS?

      Does it support USB devices with multiple drives? For example, my PSP Go shows up as two drives, one for it's 16 GB Internal storage and one for the M2 (Memory Stick 2) reader. My NSLU2 doesn't pick it up, it didn't pick up my last MP4 player with internal storage and a card reader either...

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "sam_m_reed" <sam@...> wrote:

      > Nope, they are end of line/end of life (EOL)
      >
      > Most people are buying SheevaPlugs now, though, some NSLU2's can be bought on eBay and alike.
      >
      > http://openplug.org/
      >

      > Sam
      >

      > --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "llampje" <llampje@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Group,
      > >
      > > I tried today to order some new nslu2 units.
      > > My supplier told me they where out of stock, and he could not deliver them anymore.
      > >
      > > Does anyone know if the nslu2 is still produced (or in stock) by linksys ?
      > >
      > > Does anyone have a supplier ?
      > > I nomaly pay about 60-65 Euro excluding Vat.
      > > We are located in the Netherlands.
      > >
      > > Peter

    • david_eyreuk
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2009
        Try looking over the border in .de land. Several suppliers showing through a 'shopping' search on google.de - seem to be priced 70-90 EUR