S.O.S

  • luis_perez25
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      a) Connected to the uNSLUng unit just fine at IP 192.168.1.250
      b) used it for a while using windows file shares
      c) nothing else changed, I went to the IP apge, changed it to 10.30.160.125/16, gateway, etc. ad I did save.

      d) Unable to connect from that point on. (yes, another PC was on the 10 network)
      e) placed the HDD on another linux box, found the ifcfg-ipx0 file, it had the 10.30.160.125 IP, changed it back to 192.168.1.250,
      f) NADA, it will not work...

      unplug the HDD, turn the unit.. can not connect (it always beeps as it turn on), have presed the reset button, no HDD, tried:

      192.168.1.77
      192.168.1.250
      10.30.160.125

      please help...