nslu2 bricked?

  • justinmiddleton51
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      I have searched like crazy but am now stuck. My psu died while the slug was running firefly/unslung. I have a new psu but the slug still won't work. It never connects to my router via ethernet but I can access redBoot and sercomm works.
      I have done the following;
      1, reflashed firmware to V23R29......no joy
      2, cleared sysconf and refashed again........no joy

      I am puzzled, the hardware appears ok because I can access redboot and upgrade via sercomm but I can't telnet into the slug because the ethernet won't work. I am sure I'm missing something basic but I'm too dumb to understand what.

      Any ideas please, I miss firefly so much.