Re: Everything works fine, but the status led keeps blinking

  • salvaleuven
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hi, Mike

      Thanks a lot. I did try what you suggested, and it was the S99rtorrent script in /opt/etc/init.d who was somehow causing problems. I moved it to another folder, and it did the trick, for first time in months, my nslu2 beeped and the status light stayed solid greeen.

      What i don't know is the consequences of removing this script, but all is working fine anyway.

      Thanks a lot, sincerely.

      Salvador