Skype type video streaming?

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 1:04 AM
      I am impressed by the picture update speed of Skype video over a slow 512K broadband link from a PC/Mac.

      I wonder if anyone has knowledge of how such speed might be run under Debian on Slug? I guess Skype runs on a Linux PC. I wonder what is the best we can do on the Slug? Is there some code I have yet to discover?

      I only want to send, not receive, video from a webcam.