Sercom Utility

  • Mr Doug -
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2009
      In reading over the docs to bring up an NSLU2 the Sercom utility for windows is mentioned. The wiki page lists two sites to pick it up. I tried both. After installing in Vista Home Premium and running the utility the system crashes and/or locks up. This is an extremely stable system and I never have such problems so this must not be compatible with Vista. The wiki implies that it is.

      Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix or other utility to use for windows?
    • Mr Doug -
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2009
        Cancel that problem. I did not read the line that it had to be run in XP compat mode. Seems to work OK after doing that. I have never had anything crash the entire system though, like it did in native mode. Usually it just crashes that window.