Thanks for SlugOS howto ... need password

  • beerman_wendel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2009
      Hi,

      first of all thanks for the excellent howto

      "InstallandTurnupABasicSlugOSSystem"

      It took me not longer than an hour to install a SlugOS on my neigbour's slug ...

      Then I wanted to add something to the success storys. But you need a password by now ...

      Can someone send that to me?

      Rigas
    • Rod Whitby
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2009
        The password for the wiki is written at the bottom of the home page.
        -- Rod