offer: two slugs (one still in box)

  • bgiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009
      I've migrated to atom-based systems and have two slugs if anyone is
      interested. One was reflashed to boot debian with an external HD, the
      second is still in the sealed box. They're both a few years old, I
      don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :-)
    • S├ębastien Lorquet
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009

        first questions, where are you living, where can you ship, how much do you
        want? :-)

        Sebastien

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009
          Colorado, basically anywhere UPS or FedEx goes, and just shipping costs
          and what you think is reasonable. I'm too lazy to check eBay, and trust
          the karma of the universe to keep people honest. ;-)

          Bear