Re: When the disk gets disconnected with the power on

  • Joel Gebhart
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19 8:05 PM
      Well, this happened to me again, the neighbor kicked the slug power cord off of my power strip while borrowing my computer. When I turned the slug back on, the only thing that happens is the Ethernet led lights up and occasionally flickers. I fscked both slug partitions, but when I plugged the drive back in the slug, the slug wasn't fixed.

      How long should I wait to see if the slug will spontaneously come back to life? And if it doesn't, is there a FAQ I could follow to try to resuscitate it?

      Thanks