nslu2 dead?

  • pietpukje80
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      I flashed my nslu2 with unslung, and did not unsling it, after a few days, i can not telnet into the nslu2, if i enable telnet it still won't connect.
      When is try to reflash it, the flashing stops at 46% in windows xp
      Then i tried to flashed it with upslug2 and i get the error:

      3bfeff+0005c0
      ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu---------------------------------
      broadcast: flash programming error [std::exception]
      The NSLU2 reported an error reprogramming the flash, this is
      potentially a serious hardware problem, however it is probably
      worth while retrying the upgrade to see if the problem is
      temporary.

      I restarted the computer and the nslu2 and got the same error.
      I use ubuntu for linux, and the nslu go into upgrade mode.
      Is my nslu2 now dead?
      Can some one give me a hint how to repair the nslu2?