Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Donations needed to continue Optware packages service

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
      ernstjanoud wrote:
      > As one of the people who donated; what happened? We never saw any
      > feedback... not even some sort of reply that the donation was
      > received.

      We received enough donations to purchase the 5 1TB disks required to
      keep the autobuilder running for the forseeable future.

      The install was performed a couple of weeks ago, and everything is
      working flawlessly. Many thanks to Tom King (ka6sox) for managing the
      purchase and data management and the folks at OSUOSL for helping with
      the hardware installation.

      Thanks also to everyone who donated!

      -- Rod Whitby
      -- NSLU2-Linux Project Lead