SlugOS 5.3-alpha -- need two more field build and install reports

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2009
      Positive results were reported on SlugOS 5.3-alpha --- but per the
      standard policy for releases, we still need two more reports of success
      from non-core-team folks.

      For those who have been building any of the 5.x SlugOS development
      releases, I'd appreciate it if you could sync up your environments to
      the latest version, build, and confirm that the image boots for you (of
      course any testing beyond that would also be really appreciated!).

      As soon as we get these results, we'll tag the 5.3-beta version of
      SlugOS, and begin the release process.

      Regards,
      Mike (mwester)