Re: multiple shares in NSLU2 webinterface

  • Kevan Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "svankranen" <svankranen@...>
      wrote:

      > I have a 40 Gb fat32 drive at port 1, unSLUng 6.8 beta.
      > In the NSLU2 webinterface it shows multiple instances of this drive as
      > HDD_1_1_1: 25x or so.
      > It appears to grow with every reboot, but it doesn't seems to hinder
      > any of the services I'm running (ssh, sftp, twonky, transmission).
      > Still it annoys me;(
      > Anyone any idea what's doing that?
      >
      > thnx!

      Are you uNSLUng to that drive? I thought the drive you unsling to had
      to be formatted ext3?
    • Mike (mwester)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        svankranen wrote:
        > I have a 40 Gb fat32 drive at port 1, unSLUng 6.8 beta.
        > In the NSLU2 webinterface it shows multiple instances of this drive as
        > HDD_1_1_1: 25x or so.
        > It appears to grow with every reboot, but it doesn't seems to hinder
        > any of the services I'm running (ssh, sftp, twonky, transmission).
        > Still it annoys me;(
        > Anyone any idea what's doing that?

        This is a known bug that was fixed in 6.10. IIRC, a solution to this
        for 6.8 was also sent to either this or the nslu2-linux mailing list in
        the past, so a search of those archives should come up with the answer.

        Mike