Re: Bad format of "ls" command with SCP protocol and very big files

  • maisondouf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "maisondouf" <maisondouf@...>
      wrote:

      Another time me...

      I have found an unpretty but running solution to correct this bug.

      I change the group name 'everyone' to 'evyone' so I'm sure to have a
      white space after it in the string.

      The change have to be made in the folowing files :

      /share/hdd/conf/group
      /share/hdd/conf/share.info
      /share/hdd/conf/usrgrp.info

      and if you have a second disk (as me) in :

      /share/flash/conf/group
      /share/flash/conf/share.info
      /share/flash/conf/usrgrp.info

      After rebooting, the firmware make itself the other needed files
      according with this and the new line produced by "ls" command will be :

      '-rwxrw---- 1 guest evyone 7835492352 Apr 23 2005 g4-icon.iso'

      WinSCP can now list all directories.

      bye

    • docbillnet
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
        This is not NSLU2 related.

        Try visiting:

        http://winscp.net/forum/index.php

        to report the winscp bug.

        In the mean time, I would probably edit /etc/group to rename
        'everybody' to 'all'.

        Bill