Problem with OPENSHOWCENTER

  • techwizard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hi

      I have a problem. I have installed Openshowcenter before on Slugs
      and it worked fine. I am trying again now - albeit on a different
      version of Unslung (6.10) and I have been having problems.
      Hopefully someone can help.
      I have followed all of the instructions on :
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Applications/OpenShowCenter
      When I get to the point (step 4) where I initially install Apache,
      and go to the web address (http://slugip:8000), it comes up with 'IT
      WORKS' which is correct as far as I can tell.
      However, when I follow all fo the instructions past this, to change
      the directories, error reporting, root, etc (steps 5 - 12), and then
      restart APACHE (step 13) - it seems to give me a directory listing
      of the OPENSHOWCENTER directory.
      I don't really understand what is going on, and I would consider
      myself a LINUX novice, but it's driving me mad !! Been fighting
      with this on and off for about 3 months !!
      The listing it gives me is :
      Index of /
      COPYING
      INSTALLATION
      README
      config.php
      doc/
      i18n/
      index.php
      logs/
      modules/
      openshowcenter.webprj
      system/
      themes/

      It seems to have Index.php in there, and I thought that installing
      php-apache was meant to get me to a point where I was able to
      interpret the PHP files. However - obviously something is wrong.

      Any help would be gratefully appreciated !!

      Regards
      \John