Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Dead link on the slug wiki

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2009
      acend wrote:
      > Rod Whitby <rod@...> writes:
      >
      >> Please look two lines above that for the password for the rest of the wiki.
      > Uuh... yes... well... ;-)
      >
      >> The front-page is protected with a secret password.
      > Thaz the point. The issue i adressed is on the very front page. So... seems to
      > me like i can't do anything abt this... admin's job!

      My apologies, acend. I read the first part of your initial message
      ("the Slug Wiki isn't editable") and kept that in my mind for the rest
      of the replies instead of dealing with the specific item you were
      correcting (which, as you correctly point out, is on the
      non-community-editable front page, as opposed to the rest of the wiki
      which is 99.9% community-editable).

      I've corrected the link. Thanks for reporting it.

      -- Rod