Re: Dead link on the slug wiki

  • acend
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2009
      Rod Whitby <rod@...> writes:

      > Please look two lines above that for the password for the rest of the wiki.
      Uuh... yes... well... ;-)

      > The front-page is protected with a secret password.
      Thaz the point. The issue i adressed is on the very front page. So... seems to
      me like i can't do anything abt this... admin's job!

      Right? (Wrong?)
    • Rod Whitby
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2009
        acend wrote:
        > Rod Whitby <rod@...> writes:
        >
        >> Please look two lines above that for the password for the rest of the wiki.
        > Uuh... yes... well... ;-)
        >
        >> The front-page is protected with a secret password.
        > Thaz the point. The issue i adressed is on the very front page. So... seems to
        > me like i can't do anything abt this... admin's job!

        My apologies, acend. I read the first part of your initial message
        ("the Slug Wiki isn't editable") and kept that in my mind for the rest
        of the replies instead of dealing with the specific item you were
        correcting (which, as you correctly point out, is on the
        non-community-editable front page, as opposed to the rest of the wiki
        which is 99.9% community-editable).

        I've corrected the link. Thanks for reporting it.

        -- Rod