Re: [nslu2-general] lease password harddisk

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
      On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 05:42 -0800, Etiennem wrote:

      > I have an nslu2 with an wd mybook 250gb harddisk.
      > Now i would like to use the harddisk with data on another machine.

      What for a filesystem is on the disk?
      What os runs the system you want to use the disk on?

      > How can i relase the password locks on the harddisk?

      There are no passwords on the disks unless you created encrypted
      filesystems on the disk. But in that case you would have known
      what you did because there is no default way to do that.

      --
      Marcel Nijenhof
      Optware package developer