NSLU shutting down on its own.

  • chrisparker2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      My slug (running Unslung 1.11-beta) has started some odd behavior. It has started to
      shutdown on its own. I have never set the shutdown time, and (I just checked) it isn't set
      now. Its done it twice this week, and once before. I haven't installed that much software
      on it.

      Does anyone have any ideas on whats happening or how to track down this bizarre
      behavior?

      Config:
      # ipkg status
      Package: mc