RE: [nslu2-general] Re: Donations needed to continue Optware packages service

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      When you type 'ipkg install <package>' on an NSLU2, you are downloading packages from the ipkg feeds.
      The server that builds these multiple feeds (there are at least 20 different feeds with over a thousand packages in each, and each feed requires over ten gigabytes to build) needs a disk upgrade.
      The donations are needed to pay for that disk upgrade.
      Donations are the sole source of funding for purchasing and running the complete *.nslu2-linux.org infrastructure.
      -- Rod