Re: Shadow Passwords

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16 6:28 AM
      I went right to the Debian install after reading about the various
      limitations of others - i wanted NTFS & HFS+ r/w, and being having a
      wider slection of little 'tools' with the APT-repositories really
      comes in handy. Of course, that means more #bash commands...
      You can install WEBMIN, but it'll slow your little sluggy to a snail -
      but it's good if you want to use it to configure some stuff, then
      disable it from your startups.
      Just my 2 cents - i'm very much a noob :)