New firmare now stable or good? v2.3 r29

  • donna foley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      So now that you have used the new release of firmware v2.3 r29

      has it been pretty stable for you?

      Im about to move my backup over to it and before I lose all the data
      when it formats the drive, I was wonderin if the new firmware seemed
      to be doing well. No lockups etc.

      I guess It will format a 250gb drive now too?

      thanks