NSLU2 fails to boot with repeated beeps

  • lingattack
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      after following the instructions and flashing the NSLU2 with SlugOS/BE
      successfully, the NSLU beeps once and the lights light up in the right
      boot order etc.

      However after this I cant reach it with ssh/ping. After power cycling,
      it starts beeping repeatedly each 5 seconds. Reading that someone had
      a similar problem, I tried reflashing it with Unslung, but here I get
      the exact same problem. Anyone knows what to do? And if not, is there
      any way to at least restore it? Thanks in advance!

      / Roland