TV input by USB?

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008
      I have USB webcams working with my Debian Slug but would like to find
      a USB device that accepts TV in from a PAL camera / video player etc.
      Such devices exist for PCs but I have seen no report of one running on
      the Slug.

      Has anyone done it? What device? What driver?
    • Joel Gebhart
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2008
        Two or 3 people have reported success, 1 on Debian Slug, look at
        WINTVPVRUSB2
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Peripherals/HomePage

        I have seen one person say they got a NSLU2 working as a MythTV backend with
        a USB TV adapter. Can't remember where that was though. Google would
        probably find it again.

        --
        Laters,
        Colin Gebhart