Cannot reconect my unslung slug

  • blearyeyedyooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2008
      Hopefully this will be a quick and simple answer for one of you.

      I recently had ATT connected and "uverse" comes with its own all in
      one modem/router. I have tried to connect to the slug but my computer
      cant find it. When I log into the router the slug is listed as
      connected. I have tried this on other computers also and none of my
      computers can connect.

      I have tried using putty to telnet into the slug but I timeout with no
      response. I have also tried to access it through the IP address to no
      sucess.

      How do I find my slug?

      Thanks in advance!
    • Urban Cubbage
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
        Have you tried to add the port that slug is using?

        The other thing to check is routing settings. You can set in the routing
        the slug's ip info.

        Urban