Re: fried slug?

  • Michael Andersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2008

      I think it's most likely, that you only fry the adapter. Maybe you
      didn't fry it, because there could be a inbuilt circuit, that shuts
      down, when the input voltage is outside the range. Plug the adapter
      again and measure the output with a universal volt meter.

      If you don't have access to measuring equipment, try with another
      adapter with input voltage 230 V and 5 V DC 2 A or more output,
      before you go out and buy a new one.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "richarddmorey"