RE: [nslu2-general] Copy system information from Hard Disk to USB Stick

  • Hanneke & Paul Brandt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2008
      Why not attach another disk to Disk1, and run rsnapshot every night. This
      way whenever you store something on Disk2, it will be backed-up the other
      day. Thanks to this setup I already survived a disk-crash.
      And it works for either Disk1 or Disk2 crashes: when Disk1 crashes (your
      backup) just connect another one and the following day you've got a new
      clean backup, when Disk2 crashes (carrying the system partition), you need
      to rebuild your system, but your data is still safe.

      -- Paul

      .