NFS Mounting!

  • vi_sharan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2008
      I have 2 NSLU2(Slug1,Slug2), Slug1 is running with out of the box
      firmware whereas Slug2 is unslinged.
      Now If I want to mount a folder from Slug1 to Slug2 I am getting
      Connection refused error.

      mount -t nfs slug1:/temp /mnt/remoteslug

      yes I have installed portmap on Slug2
    • Marcel Nijenhof
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2008
        On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 12:20 +0000, vi_sharan wrote:
        > I have 2 NSLU2(Slug1,Slug2), Slug1 is running with out of the box
        > firmware whereas Slug2 is unslinged.
        > Now If I want to mount a folder from Slug1 to Slug2 I am getting
        > Connection refused error.
        >
        > mount -t nfs slug1:/temp /mnt/remoteslug
        >
        > yes I have installed portmap on Slug2

        The linksys firmware doesn't support nfs.

        You could try to use "smbmount //slug1/<share> /mnt/remoteslug".

        --
        Marcel Nijenhof
        Optware package developer