turkish folder and filename support

  • Soner Saÿfffff0ÿfffffdm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      hi,

      i am needed turkish (iso-8859-9) folder and filename support.because more charecter not showing and change _ My current using unslug 6.10. Very sorry i am little english language. thanks a lot

    • Mike (mwester)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        Soner Saÿfffff0ÿfffffdm wrote:
        > hi,
        >

        > i am needed turkish (iso-8859-9) folder and filename support.
        > because more charecter not showing and change _
        > My current using unslug 6.10. Very sorry i am little
        > english language. thanks a lot

        Unslung only provides the same language support provided by the standard
        Linksys firmware (which does not include ISO-8859-9). Perhaps one of
        the other character sets that is provided will suffice? See the wiki:
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/UnslungLanguageSupport

        Mike (mwester)