Re: HELP! My NSLU2 is no longer seeing 1.5TB disk attached to disk1 USB

  • docbillnet
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2008
      The easiest thing to do is download a Live CD such as with Fedora,
      Knoppix, or Fedora and boot your PC from that. You should then be
      able to use your USB drive on your computer.

      http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD
      http://www.knoppix.org/
      https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCD

      If you only used ext2, then you could install the windows drivers to
      access the drive.

      http://www.fs-driver.org/

      However, if you used lvm, mdadm, or some other Linux format, you will
      need the Live CD.

      Bill

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Dadd"