Re: [nslu2-general] Iomega NAS 100d

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Theoretically, it is possible.
      However, everyone I know of (including myself) has used a serial port to do it.
      It does not have a network bootloader upgrade mode like the nslu2, so you either need to flash from the bootloader serial console, or you need to get into userspace and try to flash from there (which is not always possible - I forget where the partitions are writeable from the stock firmware).
      -- Rod