Re: [nslu2-general] USB hubs

  • Fernando Carolo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2008
      On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Tim Wiser <tim_wiser@...> wrote:

      > Is it possible to hang a powered USB hub off the back of an Unslung (latest firmware) and then have a couple of memory sticks connected to the hub? Does the Slug pick the two devices up?

      Tim,

      this should work for Unslung 6.x. Keep your boot drive (hard disk or
      flash) connected to port 2 (yes, port 2 is the recommended one for
      your boot drive) and connect your hub to port 1. I have helped a
      friend with a similar setup (memory stick on port 2, two hard disks
      connected to a hub on port 1) without problems.

      Regards,

      --
      Fernando Carolo
      "Ignore the noise. Make some signal" -- Nathan Torkington