NSLU2 User and group quota

  • jvdhaspel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      Hi all,

      I just have patched the NSLU2 box to Unslung 6.10 but now the user
      quota's do not work.

      While creating a new user I gave it a Quota of 5M. When entering the
      share with that user account I can still copy much more than 5MB to it.

      Does anybody have any idea what I'doing wrong?
      I have searched both Wiki and this group but could not find a solution.

      Thanks,
      Jeroen.