Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Folder and file sharing from NSLU2 to networked PCs.

  • stuart smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
      Harry, it doesn't matter what the filesystem type is on the nslu2. They all get shared as SMB. I have 2 ext3 drives on my nslu2 and they share quite happily to my XP ssystems.

      Stuart
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2008
        I found that as well.   I could not however get the ext3 format to share with the NitoTv application in a patched Apple TV.
        Thanks though, for sharing.  I am a linux noob and willing to learn!
        TPH