Re: Debian slug won't reboot (steady amber)--ideas?

  • montyny1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2008
      So, after some trawling, I came across some stuff that pointed me to
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/ResetSysConf (Using netsetman -
      http://www.netsetman.com/as helped as an easy way to change my ip
      between the 3 settings I needed).

      Following the instructions here, I was able to get the Linksys
      firmware installed, login change the settings then get slugOS
      installed and back running again.