EnableFirewall from wiki file permissions???

  • fizzerje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2008
      Hello

      A bit of a linux slug beginner here...

      I have just done the EnableFirewall mod on my slug but was getting a
      read write permission error running the iptables.sh

      Sorry forget to get the original permission settings.... :(

      I changed iptables.sh to 755 now this APPEARS to run fine..

      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 9658 Jul 20 20:00
      /opt/etc/iptables.sh

      Have I gave it too much permission or is this guess fix OK??

      Thanks

      slug:
      V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.10-beta
      1GB pendrive in Disk2.
      750GB drive in Disk 1. (mapped to the end of the pendrive and mounted
      @ /share/flash/data/sdb - AKA NonNativeDiskMount wiki

      I have alread done the over clock MOD which works.
      Processor : XScale-IXP425/IXC1100 rev 1 (v5b)
      BogoMIPS : 263.78
      Features : swp half thumb fastmult edsp