itunes server (mt-daapd) help needed

  • Marten van der Honing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
      Hello,

      I just installed mt-daapd . Looking at the administrative webpage for
      it everything seems to work as it says there are 41 songs.
      Only when i start itunes i do not get a shared playlist?
      I use itunes version 7.6.2.9.

      Thanks for your help in advance.

      Greetings,
      M van der Honing
    • Joel Gebhart
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Marten,

        Did you figure this out? If not, what iTunes version are you running?
        What is your network like? Computer and NSLU2 plugged into the same
        router? If they are on the same subnet, you shouldn't have to do
        anything. But if you have a segmented home network, you need to open
        ports 3689 TCP and 5353 UDP for iTunes music sharing to work.