Re: Excellent NSLU2 presentation by Jim Buzbee

  • Bob Cox
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
      In article <486F6B23.1010900@...>,
      Rod Whitby <rod@...> wrote:

      > Jim Buzbee was the original NSLU2 hacker.
      >
      > He presented http://www.batbox.org/IsThataLampInYourPocket.pdf just
      > under a month ago at the Boulder Linux Users Group.
      >
      > It's an excellent presentation.

      Yes - an excellent set of slides and it would have been good to have
      been there. The comment regarding the end of NSLU2 production seems so
      sad! They are still available from online UK suppliers (Dabs, Ebuyer,
      Amazon) and no doubt will appear on Ebay for years to come, but I
      suppose my three slugs are more than enough ;-)