Excellent NSLU2 presentation by Jim Buzbee

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
      Jim Buzbee was the original NSLU2 hacker.

      He presented http://www.batbox.org/IsThataLampInYourPocket.pdf just
      under a month ago at the Boulder Linux Users Group.

      It's an excellent presentation.

      -- Rod
    • Bob Cox
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
        In article <486F6B23.1010900@...>,
        Rod Whitby <rod@...> wrote:

        > Jim Buzbee was the original NSLU2 hacker.
        >
        > He presented http://www.batbox.org/IsThataLampInYourPocket.pdf just
        > under a month ago at the Boulder Linux Users Group.
        >
        > It's an excellent presentation.

        Yes - an excellent set of slides and it would have been good to have
        been there. The comment regarding the end of NSLU2 production seems so
        sad! They are still available from online UK suppliers (Dabs, Ebuyer,
        Amazon) and no doubt will appear on Ebay for years to come, but I
        suppose my three slugs are more than enough ;-)