Re: Please help, cannot access web interface after reflash

  • fantuzfantuz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
      hi there !

      my advice is to run a portscan (linux: nmap) against the NSLU2 ...
      it will report your opened ports.

      also, i had succes in past by contacting 2800 port, it seems to be
      an upnp port and leads to webserver.

      and hear, at least do this:
      - obtain original firm v 25 or 29 (hard to find, tell me and i will
      share), don't use 65 or 6A.
      - flash old firm on NSLU2
      - get the latest firmware you want, unslung 6.10 let's say
      - upgrade firm again

      then, you should have reset settings, and see again web interface.

      HTH, please report !
      Bye, massimiliano fantuzzi