nslu2 failing

  • Marten van der Honing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      My nsnlu2 is not working anymore. Or atleash the file part is not.
      I.e. under windows it is not applroacheable. Disabling firewall does
      not help. It is pingeable. It is telneteable. Via telnet i see my
      files. It just is not aproacheable as an share anymore. What could be
      the cause. a week ago the poweradapter failed so it now is running on
      another poweradapter.