What is R164 + R165 resistor ohms?

  • corrupt_leader
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      Hi people, while soldering up usb port 5 of my NSLU2, I accidently
      removed then lost the resistor of R164 and i need to know what the
      resistance was as i dont have a functional multimeter any more and need
      to solder a new one on. Any idea's? It doesnt like being bridged with
      solder... LOL
    • Ernie Oporto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        What steps did you follow to add the ports.

        Sent from my iPod Touch